Total factor productivity growth in Singapore's manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloch, Harry & Tang, Sam Hak Kan, 2007.
"The effects of exports, technical change and markup on total factor productivity growth: Evidence from Singapore's electronics industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 58-63, July.
- Harry Bloch & Sam Hak-Kan Tang, 2005. "The Effects of Export, Technical change and Markup on Total Factor Productivity Growth: Evidence from Singapore's Electronics Industry," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-29, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Suardi, Sandy, 2011. "The effects of uncertainty dynamics on exports, imports and productivity growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 174-188, April.
- Dolage, D.A.R. & Sade, Abu Bakar & Ahmed, Elsadig Musa, 2010. "The influence of Flexible Manufacturing Technology adoption on productivity of Malaysian manufacturing industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 395-403, January.
- Oluremi Ogun, 2015. "A Fundamental-based Approach to Productivity Growth," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 383-392, September.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2005. "Productivity growth in East Asian manufacturing: a fading miracle or measurement problem?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:4:y:1997:i:8:p:525-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.