Regional Output Spillovers in China: Estimates from a VAR Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Lee Guoping & Chen Anping, 2007. "Regional output spillovers in China: Estimates from a VAR model," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 101-122, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian A. Cromwell, 1992. "Does California drive the West? an econometric investigation of regional spillovers," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 13-23.
- Cai, Fang & Wang, Dewen & Du, Yang, 2002. "Regional disparity and economic growth in China: The impact of labor market distortions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 197-212.
- Carlino Gerald & Defina Robert, 1995. "Regional Income Dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 88-106, January.
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Leroy, Stephen F., 1985. "Atheoretical macroeconometrics: A critique," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 283-308, November.
- Clark, Todd E, 1998. "Employment Fluctuations in U.S. Regions and Industries: The Roles of National, Region-Specific, and Industry-Specific Shocks," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 202-229, January.
- Chang, Gene H., 2002. "The cause and cure of China's widening income disparity," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 335-340, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:281-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo Mitze & Selin Özyurt, 2014.
"The Spatial Dimension of Trade- and FDI-driven Productivity Growth in Chinese Provinces: A Global Cointegration Approach,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 263-291, June.
- Özyurt, Selin & Mitze, Timo, 2012. "The Spatial Dimension of Trade- and FDI-driven Productivity Growth in Chinese Provinces – A Global Cointegration Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 308, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Timo Mitze & Selin Ã–zyurt, 2012. "The spatial dimension of trade- and FDI-driven productivity growth in Chinese provinces: A global cointegration approach," ERSA conference papers ersa12p512, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert Huggins & Shougui Luo & Piers Thompson, 2014. "The competitiveness of China's Leading Regions: Benchmarking Their Knowledge-based Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 241-267, July.
- Chun-Yu Ho & Dan Li, 2008.
"Rising regional inequality in China: Policy regimes and structural changes,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 245-259, June.
- Chun- Yu Ho & Dan Li, 2007. "Rising Regional Inequality in China:Policy Regimes and Structural Changes," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-013, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Guoping Lee & Anping Chen, 2006. "Inter-Regional Output Spillovers of Policy Shocks in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bai, Chong-En & Ma, Hong & Pan, Wenqing, 2012. "Spatial spillover and regional economic growth in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 982-990.
- Han, Feng & Ke, Shanzi, 2016. "The effects of factor proximity and market potential on urban manufacturing output," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 31-45.
- Groenwold, Nicolaas & Lee, Guoping & Chen, Anping, 2008. "Inter-regional spillovers in China: The importance of common shocks and the definition of the regions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 32-52, March.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Libman, Alexander & Yu, Xiaofan, 2014. "Economic integration in China: Politics and culture," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 470-492.
- Miguel A. Márquez & Julián Ramajo & Geoffrey JD. Hewings, 2015. "Regional growth and spatial spillovers: Evidence from an SpVAR for the Spanish regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 1-18, November.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Guoping Lee & Anping Chen, 2006. "Inter-Regional Output Spillovers in China: Disentangling National from Regional Shocks," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Huanhuan ZHENG & Qingyang GU, "undated". "Measuring Inter-Regional Trade Barriers," EcoMod2008 23800159, EcoMod.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:451-:d:131032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anping Chen & Mark D. Partridge, 2013. "When are Cities Engines of Growth in China? Spread and Backwash Effects across the Urban Hierarchy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1313-1331, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Spillovers; China; regional growth;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:05-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .