Macroeconomic Analysis of Corruption in Developing Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Menezes, Flavio Marques, 2000. "The microeconomics of corruption: the classical approach," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 405, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2010.
"Is Corruption an Efficient Grease?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 244-259, March.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, "undated". "Is corruption an efficient grease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8408, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Is corruption an efficient grease?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/92603, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Is Corruption an Efficient Grease ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Weill, Laurent, 2008. "Is corruption an efficient grease?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2006. "Using Micro-Surveys to Measure and Explain Corruption," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 359-370, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm; Corruption; Game Model; Developing Countries JEL Classification: C51; D81; E60; K49; M29;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- K49 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Other
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-02-26 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2011-02-26 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LAW-2011-02-26 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2011_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.