Role of Demographic Characteristics on Job Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Nadeem Ul Haque & Ratna Sahay, 1996. "Do Government Wage Cuts Close Budget Deficits? Costs of Corruption," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(4), pages 754-778, December.
- Zaheer, Arshad & Rehman, Kashif ur & Saif, M. Iqbal, 2008. "Development and testing of a business process efficiency scale," MPRA Paper 54467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1975. "The economics of corruption," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 187-203, February.
- António Afonso & Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 2005.
"Public sector efficiency: An international comparison,"
Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 321-347, June.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Tanzi, Vito & Afonso, António, 2003. "Public sector efficiency: an international comparison," Working Paper Series 242, European Central Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "Public Sector Efficiency and Fiscal Austerity," IMF Working Papers 98/56, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammed, Safura & Ahmed Azumah, Ayisha & Tetteh, Rebecca, 2017. "An Empirical study of the Role of Demographics in Job Satisfaction of Sunyani Technical University staff," MPRA Paper 81471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Saqib Khan & Irfanullah Khan & Ghulam Muhammad Kundi & Shadiullah Khan & Allah Nawaz & Farhatullah Khan & Naseem Bakht Yar, 2014. "The Impact of Job Satisfaction and Organizational commitment on the Intention to leave among the Academicians," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 114-131, February.
- repec:mgt:youmng:v:13:y:2018:i:2:p:111-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anil K. Bhatt & Thomas Remigius, 2015. "A Comparative Study of Job Satisfaction among Management Teachers of MBA Colleges in South Rajasthan," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(1), pages 17-33.
More about this item
KeywordsJob Satisfaction; Demographic Characteristics; Higher Education Commission.;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fej:articl:v:6a:y:2012:i:3:p:30-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Chau) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jim Chau to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.fareastjournals.com/journal_detail.aspx?jid=18 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.