Report NEP-LAW-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James P. Gander, 2011. "Macroeconomic Analysis of Corruption in Developing Economies," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Dur, Robert & van der Weele, Joël, 2011. "Status-Seeking in Criminal Subcultures and the Double Dividend of Zero-Tolerance," IZA Discussion Papers 5484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leiter, Andrea M. & Thöni, Magdalena & Winner, Hannes, 2011. "Duo Cum Faciunt Idem, Non Est Idem. Evidence from Austrian Pain and Suffering Verdicts," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2011-2, University of Salzburg.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2010. "Spreading the Word: Geography, Policy and University Knowledge Diffusion," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 50, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Samà, Danilo, 2011. "The Relationship between Common Management and Ecotourism Development: Tragedy or Triumph of the Commons? A Law and Economics Answer," MPRA Paper 28978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1785382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Burtraw, Dallas & Fraas, Arthur G. & Richardson, Nathan, 2011. "Greenhouse Gas Regulation under the Clean Air Act: A Guide for Economists," Discussion Papers dp-11-08, Resources For the Future.