The Relationship between Common Management and Ecotourism Development: Tragedy or Triumph of the Commons? A Law and Economics Answer
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCommon-Pool Resources; Commons Management; Development; Ecology; Environment; Governance; Property Rights; Sustainability; Tragedy of the Commons;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-02-26 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2011-02-26 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-02-26 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .