Report NEP-CUL-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2011. "Media Firm Strategy and Advertising Taxes," Discussion Papers 2011/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2011. "Media Exposure And Individual Choices: Evidence From Lotto Players," Working Papers 201102, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Lena Draeger, 2011. "Inflation perceptions and expectations in Sweden - are media reports the 'missing link'?," KOF Working papers 11-273, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Sudekum, Jens, 2011. "Dialects, Cultural Identity, and Economic Exchange," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-01, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Samà, Danilo, 2011. "The Relationship between Common Management and Ecotourism Development: Tragedy or Triumph of the Commons? A Law and Economics Answer," MPRA Paper 28978, University Library of Munich, Germany.