Media Firm Strategy and Advertising Taxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafal Weron & Adam Misiorek, 2005. "Modeling and forecasting electricity loads: A comparison," Econometrics 0502004, EconWPA.
- Olsen, Ole Jess & Amundsen, Eirik S. & Donslund, Bjarne, 2006. "How to play the game as the bridge between two European power markets--the case of Western Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3293-3304, November.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik, 2000. "Nord Pool: A Power Market Without Market Power," Working Papers in Economics 28, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rafal Weron, 2006. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0601, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Bombana & Carla Marchese, 2014.
"Designing fees for music copyright holders in radio services,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 5-19.
- Bombana, Roberto & Marchese, Carla, 2012. "Designing Fees for Music Copyright Holders in Radio Services," POLIS Working Papers 166, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
KeywordsTwo-sided markets; media market; pricing strategy; taxation;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-02-26 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2011-02-26 (Marketing)
- NEP-PBE-2011-02-26 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-02-26 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2011_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .