Report NEP-PUB-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2010. "Three VAT Studies," CPB Special Publication 90, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux, 2010. "Consumption and Cash-Flow Taxes in an International Setting," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 03, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Yukinobu Kitamura & Takeshi Miyazaki, 2010. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income and the Optimal Income Tax Rate in Japan: Evidence from the Japanese Household Microdata," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-150, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Codrina Rada, 2011. "Social Security Tax and Endogenous Technical Change in an Economy with an Aging Population," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinsky & Matthew Weinzierl, 2010. "Preference Heterogeneity and Optimal Capital Taxation," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 07, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2011. "Search costs and corporate income tax competition," Working Papers 1103, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011. "Too Low to Be True: The Use of Minimum Thresholds to Fight Tax Evasion," IZA Discussion Papers 5509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Walter Hellerstein, 2011. "Comparing the Treatment of Charities Under Value Added Taxes and Retail Sales Taxes," Working Papers 1102, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2011. "Media Firm Strategy and Advertising Taxes," Discussion Papers 2011/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kölle, Felix & Sliwka, Dirk & Zhou, Nannan, 2011. "Inequality, Inequity Aversion, and the Provision of Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 5514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dean Baker, 2011. "The Origins and Severity of the Public Pension Crisis," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).