Report NEP-PBE-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2011/2/doc2011-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lkhagvadorj, Ariunaa, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Decentralization in Mongolia," MPRA Paper 28758, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:28872 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kölle, Felix & Sliwka, Dirk & Zhou, Nannan, 2011. "Inequality, Inequity Aversion, and the Provision of Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 5514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1792321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier CARDI & Romain RESTOUT, 2010. "Sectoral Effects of Tax Reforms in an Open Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010045, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Carola Frydman & Raven S. Molloy, 2011. "Does Tax Policy Affect Executive Compensation? Evidence from Postwar Tax Reforms," NBER Working Papers 16812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gebhardt, Heinz & Siemers, Lars-H. R., 2011.
"Die relative Steuerlast mittelständischer Kapitalgesellschaften
[The relative tax burden of medium-sized corporations in Germany]," MPRA Paper 28894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nadine Riedel, 2011. "Earnings Shocks and Tax-Motivated Income-Shifting: Evidence from European Multinationals," Working Papers 1101, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Rode, Sanjay, 2010. "Fiscal regulation and expenditure pattern in Maharashtra state," MPRA Paper 28836, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Dec 2010.
- Walter Hellerstein, 2011. "Comparing the Treatment of Charities Under Value Added Taxes and Retail Sales Taxes," Working Papers 1102, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Ben Dachis & Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2011. "The effects of land transfer taxes on real estate markets: Evidence from a natural experiment in Toronto," Working Papers tecipa-423, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Yukinobu Kitamura & Takeshi Miyazaki, 2010. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income and the Optimal Income Tax Rate in Japan: Evidence from the Japanese Household Microdata," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-150, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Diego Moreno & María José Moscoso, 2010. "Strategy-proof allocation mechanisms for economies with public goods," Economics Working Papers we1027, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinsky & Matthew Weinzierl, 2010. "Preference Heterogeneity and Optimal Capital Taxation," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 07, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Frits Bos, 2010. "Fiscal decentralisation in the Netherlands: History, current practice and economic theory," CPB Document 214, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kuehnel, Johanna, 2011. "Population Aging, the Composition of Government Spending,and Endogenous Economic Growth in Politico-Economic Equilibrium," Working Papers 0510, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2011. "Media Firm Strategy and Advertising Taxes," Discussion Papers 2011/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:24733 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux, 2010. "Consumption and Cash-Flow Taxes in an International Setting," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 03, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Pelin Berkmen, 2011. "The Impact of Fiscal Consolidation and Structural Reformson Growth in Japan," IMF Working Papers 11/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Zac Mills & Annette Kyobe & Jim Brumby & Chris Papageorgiou & Era Dabla-Norris, 2011. "Investing in Public Investment: An Index of Public Investment Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 11/37, International Monetary Fund.
- 宮崎, 智視 & 佐藤, 主光, 2011. "資本への固定資産税の経済効果−固定資産税の「New View」の検証," Discussion Paper Series a545, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.