Fiscal decentralisation in the Netherlands: History, current practice and economic theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gijs Roelofs & Daniel Vuuren, 2017.
"The Decentralization of Social Assistance and the Rise of Disability Insurance Enrolment,"
Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Gijs Roelofs & Daniël van Vuuren, 2011. "The decentralization of Social Assistance and the rise of Disability Insurance enrolment," CPB Discussion Paper 185, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Viegas, Miguel & Ribeiro, Ana Paula, 2013. "The Dutch experience: Assessing the welfare impacts of two consolidation strategies using a heterogeneous-agent framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 351-360.
More about this item
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-02-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-02-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2011-02-26 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .