Die relative Steuerlast mittelständischer Kapitalgesellschaften
[The relative tax burden of medium-sized corporations in Germany]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2006. "Ist Deutschland Hoch- oder Niedrigsteuerland? Der Versuch einer Synthese," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(1), pages 35-42, February.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Stefan Bach & Nadja Dwenger, 2007. "Unternehmensbesteuerung: trotz hoher Steuersätze mäßiges Aufkommen," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(5), pages 57-65.
- Egger, Peter & Eggert, Wolfgang & Winner, Hannes, 2010. "Saving taxes through foreign plant ownership," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 99-108, May.
- Engel, Dirk & Middendorf, Torge, 2009.
"Investment, internal funds and public banking in Germany,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2132-2139, November.
- Engel, Dirk & Middendorf, Torge, 2007. "Investment, Internal Funds and Public Banking in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 7, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731.
- European Commission, 2004. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2004 edition," Taxation trends 2004, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Alfons Weichenrieder, 2009. "Profit shifting in the EU: evidence from Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(3), pages 281-297, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSteuerlastmessung; KMU; Steuerreform; Umsatzneutralität;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.