Law and Economics LAB Roma, Italy
Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli (LUISS)
RePEc:edi:leluiit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Samà, Danilo, 2014.
"Cartel Detection and Collusion Screening: An Empirical Analysis of the London Metal Exchange,"
55363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samà, Danilo, 2016. "Cartel detection and collusion screening: an empirical analysis of the London Metal Exchange," MPRA Paper 103117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samà, Danilo, 2014. "Essays on economic analysis of competition law: theory and practice," MPRA Paper 103118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samà, Danilo, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Competition Policy: An Econometric Assessment in Developed and Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 55360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samà, Danilo, 2012. "The Antitrust Treatment of Loyalty Discounts and Rebates in the EU Competition Law: In Search of an Economic Approach and a Theory of Consumer Harm," MPRA Paper 55356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samà, Danilo, 2011. "The relationship between common management and ecotourism regulation: tragedy or triumph of the commons? A Law & Economics answer," MPRA Paper 28978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samà, Danilo, 2008. "Competition policy, cartel enforcement and leniency program," MPRA Paper 103120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danilo Samà, 2013. "Sconti fedeltà tra approccio economico e danno per il consumatore," Mercato Concorrenza Regole, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 237-266.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Samà, Danilo, 2013.
"The Effectiveness of Competition Policy: An Econometric Assessment in Developed and Developing Countries,"
55360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anu Bradford & Adam S. Chilton & Christopher Megaw & Nathaniel Sokol, 2019. "Competition Law Gone Global: Introducing the Comparative Competition Law and Enforcement Datasets," Journal of Empirical Legal Studies, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 16(2), pages 411-443, June.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (3) 2011-02-26 2014-04-29 2014-04-29
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2014-04-29 2014-04-29
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (2) 2014-04-29 2014-04-29
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2014-04-29
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2011-02-26
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2014-04-29
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2011-02-26
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2014-04-29
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (1) 2011-02-26
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Danilo Sama
(Danilo Sama) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.