Report NEP-EFF-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Sitko, Nicholas & Chamberlin, Jordan, 2014. "Does Land Titling Increase Smallholder Agricultural Productivity in Zambia?," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 165883, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Nick, Sebastian & Wetzel, Heike, 2014. "The Hidden Cost of Investment: The Impact of Adjustment Cost on Firm Performance Measurement and Regulation," EWI Working Papers 2014-3, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Aoki, Shuhei & Kimura, Megumi, 2014. "Allocation of Research Resources and Publication Productivity in Japan: A Growth Accounting Approach," IIR Working Paper 13-24, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stefan Lutz, 2014. "Does R&D increase the profit contribution of intangible assets? An exploration of European and American automotive supplierss," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Cristiano Andrea Ristuccia & Solomos Solomou, 2014. "Can general purpose technology theory explain economic growth? Electrical Power as a case study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1404, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chan, Rosanna, 2014. "Why liquidity matters to the export decision of the firm," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6839, The World Bank.
- Grove, Wayne A. & Jetter, Michael, 2014. "The Superstar Quest: Does Youth Talent Predict Professional Success for Female and Male Tennis Players?," IZA Discussion Papers 8103, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Samà, Danilo, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Competition Policy: An Econometric Assessment in Developed and Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 55360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuliano Resce, 2014. "Eco-Efficienza con Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Enestor Dos Santos & Pablo Urbiola & Marcos Dal Bianco & Fernando Soto & Mauricio Hernandez & Rosario Sanchez & Arnulfo Rodriguez, 2014. "Competitiveness in the Latin American manufacturing sector: trends and determinants," Working Papers 1411, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2014. "Trust-Based Work-Time and Product Improvements: Evidence from Firm Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8097, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo A. Lopez, 2014. "Access to Banking Finance and Exporting," Working Papers 68, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.