Does R&D increase the profit contribution of intangible assets? An exploration of European and American automotive supplierss
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; intellectual property; royalties; mne; transfer pricing. note: the views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the institutions he is affiliated with. the author would like to thank seminar participants at the university of east london for helpful comments and suggestions and keshav goel for diligent research assistance. length: 54 pages;
All these keywords.
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-04-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CSE-2014-04-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2014-04-29 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2014-04-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IND-2014-04-29 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2014-04-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2014-04-29 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2014-04-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doicae:1407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Águeda González Abad (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.