Report NEP-INO-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hud, Martin & Hussinger, Katrin, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies during the crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-024, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2014. "Strategic Carbon Taxation and Energy Pricing: The Role of Innovation," Working Papers in Economics 589, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2014. "The Lindahl equilibrium in Schumpeterian growth models: Knowledge diffusion, social value of innovations and optimal R&D incentives," IDEI Working Papers 821, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stefan Lutz, 2014. "Does R&D increase the profit contribution of intangible assets? An exploration of European and American automotive supplierss," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2014. "Trust-Based Work-Time and Product Improvements: Evidence from Firm Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8097, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gibbs, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne & Siemroth, Christoph, 2014. "A Field Experiment in Motivating Employee Ideas," IZA Discussion Papers 8096, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blom, Martin & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2014. "The Trade-off between Innovation and Defence Industrial Policy: A Simulation Model Analysis of the Norwegian Defence Industry," MPRA Paper 55326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fowler, A.F., 2014. "Innovation in institutional collaboration," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51129, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.