Report NEP-KNM-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André, 2014. "The Lindahl equilibrium in Schumpeterian growth models: Knowledge diffusion, social value of innovations and optimal R&D incentives," IDEI Working Papers 821, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hud, Martin & Hussinger, Katrin, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies during the crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-024, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fowler, A.F., 2014. "Innovation in institutional collaboration," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51129, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Stefan Lutz, 2014. "Does R&D increase the profit contribution of intangible assets? An exploration of European and American automotive supplierss," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Gibbs, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne & Siemroth, Christoph, 2014. "A Field Experiment in Motivating Employee Ideas," IZA Discussion Papers 8096, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Laura Pagani, 2014. "Political knowledge and attitudes toward (de)centralization in Europe," Working Papers 272, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Aoki, Shuhei & Kimura, Megumi, 2014. "Allocation of Research Resources and Publication Productivity in Japan: A Growth Accounting Approach," IIR Working Paper 13-24, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Saniter, Nils & Siedler, Thomas, 2014. "The Effects of Occupational Knowledge: Job Information Centers, Educational Choices, and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8100, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).