Report NEP-ACC-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Almy, 2014. "Valuation and Assessment of Immovable Property," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 19, OECD Publishing.
- Enid Slack & Richard M Bird, 2014. "The Political Economy of Property Tax Reform," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 18, OECD Publishing.
- Stenkula, Mikael, 2014. "Taxation of Real Estate in Sweden (1862–2013)," Working Paper Series 1018, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Sep 2015.
- Nicola Brandt, 2014. "Greening the Property Tax," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 17, OECD Publishing.
- Cebula, Richard & Boylan, Robert & Foley, Maggie & Isard, Douglass, 2014. "Implications of Recent Federal Personal Income Tax Increases for Income Tax Evasion, Tax Revenues, and Budget Deficits," MPRA Paper 55308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Lutz, 2014. "Does R&D increase the profit contribution of intangible assets? An exploration of European and American automotive supplierss," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal & Patel, Akash, 2013. "Levers of Corporate Governance in India: Critical Analysis through Prism of Legal Framework," MPRA Paper 55314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2014.