Report NEP-IND-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cwl:cwldpp:1896rr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kauffeldt, Florian & Wiesenfarth, Boris, 2014. "Confidence, Pessimism and their Impact on Product Differentiation in a Hotelling Model with Demand Location Uncertainty," Working Papers 0562, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Roig, Guillem, 2014. "What Determines Market Structure? An Explanation from Cooperative Investment with Non‐Exclusive Co," TSE Working Papers 14-482, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dubois, Pierre & Lasio, Laura, 2014. "Identifying Industry Margins with Unobserved Price Constraints: Structural Estimation on Pharmaceuticals," IDEI Working Papers 823, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Siegert, Caspar & Ulbricht, Robert, 2014. "Dynamic Oligopoly Pricing: Evidence from the Airline Industry," TSE Working Papers 14-478, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 18 Nov 2015.
- Samà, Danilo, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Competition Policy: An Econometric Assessment in Developed and Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 55360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cassey LEE, 2014. "Competition Law Enforcement in Malaysia: Some Recent Developments," Working Papers DP-2014-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Samà, Danilo, 2014. "Cartel Detection and Collusion Screening: An Empirical Analysis of the London Metal Exchange," MPRA Paper 55363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roig, Guillem, 2014. "Informative Advertisement of Partial Compatible Products," TSE Working Papers 14-483, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2014. "The Effects of Banning Advertising on Demand, Supply and Welfare: Structural Estimation on a Junk Food Market," TSE Working Papers 14-485, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefan Lutz, 2014. "Does R&D increase the profit contribution of intangible assets? An exploration of European and American automotive supplierss," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Roig, Guillem, 2014. "Competition and the Hold‐U p Problem: a Setting with Non‐exclusive Contracts," TSE Working Papers 14-481, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Avdic, Daniel & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2014. "Learning-by-Doing in a Highly Skilled Profession When Stakes Are High: Evidence from Advanced Cancer Surgery," IZA Discussion Papers 8099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).