Report NEP-HME-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo D'Ippoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fowler, A.F., 2014. "Innovation in institutional collaboration," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51129, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Samà, Danilo, 2014. "Cartel Detection and Collusion Screening: An Empirical Analysis of the London Metal Exchange," MPRA Paper 55363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2014. "Trust-Based Work-Time and Product Improvements: Evidence from Firm Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timo Kaphengst & Eike Karola Velten, 2014. "Energy transition and behavioural change in rural areas - The role of energy cooperatives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 60, WWWforEurope.
- Aysoy, Cem & Aysoy, Cevriye & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Quantifying and Explaining Stickiness in Housing Rents: A Turkish Case Study with Micro-Level Data," MPRA Paper 55292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zajak, Sabrina, 2014. "Pathways of transnational activism: A conceptual framework," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Grund, Christian, 2014. "Gender Pay Gaps among Highly Educated Professionals: Compensation Components Do Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 8112, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amaya Vega & Ana Corina Miller & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2014. "The Seafood Sector in Ireland. An Assessment of the Employment Effects of Seafood Production Growth Targets," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp447, IIIS.
- Malik, Saif Ullah & Elahi, Muhammad Ather, 2014. "Analysis of Herd Behavior Using Quantile Regression: Evidence from Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE)," MPRA Paper 55322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josef Falkinger, 2014. "In search of economic reality under the veil of financial markets," ECON - Working Papers 154, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Adriana Paolantonio, 2014. "The Cooperative Bank Difference Before and After the Global Financial Crisis," CEIS Research Paper 313, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Nov 2015.
- Bejenariu, Simona & Mitrut, Andreea, 2014. "Bridging the Gap for Roma Women: The Effects of a Health Mediation Program on Roma Prenatal Care and Child Health," Working Papers in Economics 590, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.