Labour Market Policy in Germany: Institutions, Instruments and Reforms since Unification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Frölich & Michael Lechner & Heidi Steiger, 2003.
"Statistically Assisted Programme Selection - International Experiences and Potential Benefits for Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(III), pages 311-331, September.
- Frölich, Markus & Lechner, Michael & Steiger, Heidi, 2003. "Statistically assisted programme selection - International experiences and potential benefits for Switzerland," Working Paper Series 2004:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Eckhard Wurzel, 2001. "The Economic Integration of Germany's New Länder," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 307, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Lechner, 2000.
"An Evaluation of Public-Sector-Sponsored Continuous Vocational Training Programs in East Germany,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(2), pages 347-375.
- Lechner, Michael, 1996. "An Evaluation of Public Sector Sponsored Continuous Vocational Training Programs in East Germany," Discussion Papers 539, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Lechner, Michael, 1999. "An Evaluation of Public-Sector-Sponsored Continuous Vocational Training Programs in East Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 93, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen & Helga Hessenius, 1991. "East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 1-106.
- Annette Bergemann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Stefan Speckesser, 2009.
"Evaluating the dynamic employment effects of training programs in East Germany using conditional difference-in-differences,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 797-823.
- Speckesser, Stefan & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Bergemann, Annette, 2004. "Evaluating the Dynamic Employment Effects of Training Programs in East Germany Using Conditional Difference-in-Differences," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-41, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bergemann, Annette & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Speckesser, Stefan, 2005. "Evaluating the Dynamic Employment Effects of Training Programs in East Germany Using Conditional Difference-in-Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 1848, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Hujer, Reinhard & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2004. "Evaluation der Eingliederungseffekte von Arbeitsbeschaffungsmaßnahmen in reguläre Beschäftigung für Teilnehmer in Deutschland," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-46, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Franz & Viktor Steiner, 2000.
"Wages in the East German Transition Process: Facts and Explanations,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 241-269, August.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Steiner, Viktor, 1999. "Wages in the East German transition process: facts and explanations," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-40, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Caliendo, Marco & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2004.
"New evidence on the effects of job creation schemes in Germany--a matching approach with threefold heterogeneity,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 257-302, December.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Caliendo, Marco & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2003. "New Evidence on the Effects of Job Creation Schemes in Germany - A Matching Approach with Threefold Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 750, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Reinhard Hujer & Stephan Thomsen & Christopher Zeiss, 2006.
"The effects of vocational training programmes on the duration of unemployment in Eastern Germany,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 90(2), pages 299-321, June.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Thomsen, Stephan L. & Zeiss, Christopher, 2004. "The Effects of Vocational Training Programmes on the Duration of Unemployment in Eastern Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Prey, Hedwig, 2000. "Evaluating Public Sector Sponsored Training in East Germany," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 497-520, July.
- Eichler, Martin & Lechner, Michael, 2002.
"An evaluation of public employment programmes in the East German State of Sachsen-Anhalt,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 143-186, April.
- Eichler, Martin & Lechner, Michael, 1999. "An Evaluation of Public Employment Programmes in the East German State of Sachsen-Anhalt," IZA Discussion Papers 94, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "The integration of Germany : Real economic adjustment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 591-602, April.
More about this item
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2005-05-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-05-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2005-05-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:dp2005:2005-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Baumberger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.