Report NEP-LAB-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno, VAN DER LINDEN, 2005. "Equilibrium Evaluation of Active Labor Market Programmes Enhancing Matching Effectiveness," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005007, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Maresa, SPRIETSMA & Fabio, WALTENBERG, 2005. "The impact of teachersâ€™ wages on studentsâ€™ performance in the presence of heterogeneity and endogeneity. Evidence from Brazil," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005008, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:fda:fdaddt:2005-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Javier Herrera & Gerardo David Rosas Shady, 2005. "Labor Market Transitions in Peru," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 109, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Due-Andresen, Kari, 2005. "Tax evasion and labour supply in Norway in 2003: Structural models versus flexible functional form models," Memorandum 11/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Conny Wunsch, 2005. "Labour Market Policy in Germany: Institutions, Instruments and Reforms since Unification," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- W.D. McCausland & K. Pouliakas & I. Theodossiou, 2005. "Some are Punished and Some are Rewarded: A Study of the Impact of Performance Pay on Job Satisfaction," Labor and Demography 0505019, EconWPA.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2000. "Spatial Distribution of Production and Education," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0008, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.