Report NEP-HIS-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lutz Budrab & Jonas Scherner & Jochen Streb, 2005. "Demystifying the German "Armament Miracle" During World War II. New Insights from the Annual Audits of German Aircraft Producers," Working Papers 905, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Conny Wunsch, 2005. "Labour Market Policy in Germany: Institutions, Instruments and Reforms since Unification," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- van Damme , E., 2005. "Liberalising the Dutch Electricity Market: 1998-2004," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:cte:dilfrp:dilf0503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cte:dilfrp:dilf0505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2005. "Did the market-clearing postulate pre-exist new classical economics ? The case of Marshallian theory," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005011, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "05-04 "Rationality and Humanity: A View from Feminist Economics"," GDAE Working Papers 05-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Herzer, Dierk & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Vollmer, Sebastian, 2005. "Turkey and the Ankara Treaty of 1963: What can Trade Integration Do for Turkish Exports," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 43, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2005. "L’évolution de la mobilité scolaire intergénérationnelle au Pérou depuis un siècle," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 105, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:430 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerardo Uña & Gisell Cogliandro & Juan Labaqui, 2005. "Políticas públicas y toma de decisiones: Los think tanks en Argentina," Public Economics 0505012, EconWPA.
- Gregorio Núñez, 2005. "Tejiendo Redes Empresariales en Andalucía Oriental:Vida y Obra de Alfredo Velasco y Sotillos (1872-1936)," ThE Papers 05/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..