Liberalising the Dutch Electricity Market: 1998-2004
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric van Damme, 2005. "Liberalizing the Dutch Electricity Market: 1998-2004," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 155-180.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2005. "Liberalizing the Dutch Electricity Market : 1998-2004," Discussion Paper 2005-009, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2005. "Liberalizing the Dutch electricity market : 1998-2004," Other publications TiSEM 864588cb-985a-4add-9225-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2004.
"Pragmatic Privatization : The Netherlands 1982-2002,"
2004-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2006. "Pragmatic privatisation : The Netherlands 1982-2002," Other publications TiSEM 9e206db4-e7bf-4238-8993-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Machiel Mulder, 2015. "Competition in the Dutch Electricity Market: An Empirical Analysis over 2006-2011," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:124-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ondřej Machek & Jiří Hnilica, 2013. "International Experiences with Using TFP Benchmarking in Energy Industries Regulation," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3), pages 62-73.
- Hüschelrath, Kai, 2008. "Is it Worth all the Trouble? The Costs and Benefits of Antitrust Enforcement," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-107, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "A Review of Liberalization and Modeling of Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 65651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Machiel Mulder & Gijsbert Zwart, 2006. "Government involvement in liberalised gas markets; a welfare-economic analysis of Dutch gas-depletion policy," CPB Document 110, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-05-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2005-05-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2005-05-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-05-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .