Liberalising the Dutch Electricity Market: 1998-2004
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric van Damme, 2005. "Liberalizing the Dutch Electricity Market: 1998-2004," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 155-180.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2005. "Liberalizing the Dutch Electricity Market : 1998-2004," Discussion Paper 2005-009, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2005. "Liberalizing the Dutch electricity market : 1998-2004," Other publications TiSEM 864588cb-985a-4add-9225-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2004.
"Pragmatic Privatization : The Netherlands 1982-2002,"
2004-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 2006. "Pragmatic privatisation : The Netherlands 1982-2002," Other publications TiSEM 9e206db4-e7bf-4238-8993-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Machiel Mulder, 2015. "Competition in the Dutch Electricity Market: An Empirical Analysis over 2006-2011," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:124-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ondřej Machek & Jiří Hnilica, 2013. "International Experiences with Using TFP Benchmarking in Energy Industries Regulation," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(3), pages 62-73.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:28:y:2014:i:3:p:210-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hüschelrath, Kai, 2008. "Is it Worth all the Trouble? The Costs and Benefits of Antitrust Enforcement," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-107, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "A Review of Liberalization and Modeling of Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 65651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Machiel Mulder & Gijsbert Zwart, 2006. "Government involvement in liberalised gas markets; a welfare-economic analysis of Dutch gas-depletion policy," CPB Document 110, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-05-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2005-05-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2005-05-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-05-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.