Report NEP-ENE-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauricio Garrón & Alejandro Villarreal & Byron Chiliquinga & Annette Fitzpatrick & Maria Sircia de Sousa, 2005. "The Latin American and Caribbean Energy Review 2003," Others 0505017, EconWPA.
- Eric Iksoon Im & Ujjayant Chakravorty & James Roumasset, 2005. "Discontinuous Extraction of a Nonrenewable Resource," Working Papers 200509, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bettendorf, Leon & Geest, Stephanie van der & Kuper, Gerard, 2005. "Do daily retail gasoline prices adjust asymmetrically?," CCSO Working Papers 200503, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Walter McManus, 2005. "The Effects of Higher Gasoline Prices on U.S. Light Vehicle Sales, Prices, and Variable Profit by Segment and Manufacturer Group, 2001 and 2004," Industrial Organization 0505010, EconWPA.
- Glachant, J-M. & Finon, D., 2005. "A Competitive Fringe in the Shadow of a State Owned Incumbent: The Case of France," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0524, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- von der Fehr, N-H.M. & Amundsen , E.S. & Bergman, L., 2005. "The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- van Damme , E., 2005. "Liberalising the Dutch Electricity Market: 1998-2004," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marc, GERMAIN & Alphonse, MAGNUS & Vincent, VAN STEENBERGHE, 2005. "Should developing countries participate in the Clean Development Mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol ? The low-hanging fruits and baseline issues," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005022, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:2004df is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen J Turnovsky & Goncalo Monteiro, . "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities and Efficient Capital Accumulation under Time Non-separable Preferences," Discussion Papers 05/08, Department of Economics, University of York.