Report NEP-ENE-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauricio GarrÃ³n & Alejandro Villarreal & Byron Chiliquinga & Annette Fitzpatrick & Maria Sircia de Sousa, 2005. "The Latin American and Caribbean Energy Review 2003," Others 0505017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Iksoon Im & Ujjayant Chakravorty & James Roumasset, 2005. "Discontinuous Extraction of a Nonrenewable Resource," Working Papers 200509, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Walter McManus, 2005. "The Effects of Higher Gasoline Prices on U.S. Light Vehicle Sales, Prices, and Variable Profit by Segment and Manufacturer Group, 2001 and 2004," Industrial Organization 0505010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glachant, J-M. & Finon, D., 2005. "A Competitive Fringe in the Shadow of a State Owned Incumbent: The Case of France," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0524, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- von der Fehr, N-H.M. & Amundsen , E.S. & Bergman, L., 2005. "The Nordic Market: Signs of Stress?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- van Damme , E., 2005. "Liberalising the Dutch Electricity Market: 1998-2004," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marc, GERMAIN & Alphonse, MAGNUS & Vincent, VAN STEENBERGHE, 2005. "Should developing countries participate in the Clean Development Mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol ? The low-hanging fruits and baseline issues," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005022, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:2004df is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen J Turnovsky & Goncalo Monteiro, "undated". "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities and Efficient Capital Accumulation under Time Non-separable Preferences," Discussion Papers 05/08, Department of Economics, University of York.