Lyfe-cycle effects on household expenditures: A latent-variable approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Punj, Girish N & Staelin, Richard, 1983. " A Model of Consumer Information Search Behavior for New Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 366-380, March.
- Robert Summers, 1957. "A Note on Least Squares Bias in Household Expenditure Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 29, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Biorn, Erik, 1992. "The Bias of Some Estimators for Panel Data Models with Measurement Errors," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 51-66.
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Schaninger, Charles M & Danko, William D, 1993. " A Conceptual and Empirical Comparison of Alternative Household Life Cycle Models," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 580-594, March.
- Satorra, Albert & Neudecker, Heinz, 1994.
"On the Asymptotic Optimality of Alternative Minimum-Distance Estimators in Linear Latent-Variable Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 867-883, December.
- Albert Satorra, 1993. "On the asymptotic optimality of alternative minimum-distance estimators in linear latent-variable models," Economics Working Papers 35, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aasness, Jorgen & Biorn, Erik & Skjerpen, Terje, 1993. "Engel Functions, Panel Data, and Latent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1395-1422, November.
- Jørgen Aasness & Erik Biørn & Terje Skjerpen, 2003.
"Distribution of preferences and measurement errors in a disaggregated expenditure system,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 374-400, December.
- Jørgen Aasness & Erik Biørn & Terje Skjerpen, 1995. "Distribution of Preferences and Measurement Errors in a Disaggregated Expenditure System+," Discussion Papers 149, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gülay Günay & Ayfer Boylu & Özgün Bener, 2014. "An Examination of Factors Affecting Economic Status and Finances Satisfaction of Families: A Comparison of Metropolitan and Rural Areas," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 211-245, October.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural equations; multi-group analysis; life cycle effects; product expenditures;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-03-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .