Distribution of Preferences and Measurement Errors in a Disaggregated Expenditure System+
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jørgen Aasness & Erik Biørn & Terje Skjerpen, 2003. "Distribution of preferences and measurement errors in a disaggregated expenditure system," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 374-400, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jørgen Aasness & Odd Erik Nygård, 2009. "Revenue functions and Dupuit curves for indirect taxes with cross-border shopping," Discussion Papers 573, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:169-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jørgen Aasness & Odd Nygård, 2014. "Revenue functions and Dupuit curves for indirect taxes with cross-border shopping," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(2), pages 272-297, April.
- Eva Ventura & Albert Satorra, 1998. "Lyfe-cycle effects on household expenditures: A latent-variable approach," Economics Working Papers 354, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sverre Grepperud, 1997. "Soil Depletion Choices under Production and Price Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 186, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Meijer, Erik & Spierdijk, Laura & Wansbeek, Tom, 2017.
"Consistent estimation of linear panel data models with measurement error,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 169-180.
- Erik Meijer & Laura Spierdijk & Tom J. Wansbeek, 2015. "Consistent Estimation of Linear Panel Data Models with Measurement Error," CESifo Working Paper Series 5164, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer demand; Engel functions; panel data; preference distributions; latent total expenditure; measurement errors; household expenditure surveys.;
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L MaasÃ¸) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .