A Note on Least Squares Bias in Household Expenditure Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hasan, Syed Abul & Mozumder, Pallab, 2017.
"Income and energy use in Bangladesh: A household level analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 115-126.
- Syed Abul Hasan & Pallab Mozumder, 2017. "Income and energy use in Bangladesh: A household level analysis," Crawford School Research Papers 1701, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eva Ventura & Albert Satorra, 1998. "Lyfe-cycle effects on household expenditures: A latent-variable approach," Economics Working Papers 354, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1991. "When Is Expenditure "Exogenous" In Separable Demand Models?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .