The Role of Education in Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Bond & Anke Hoeffler & Jonathan Temple, 2001. "GMM Estimation of Empirical Growth Models," Economics Papers 2001-W21, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan Kuan Lu, Clifford, 2013. "Do university rankings matter for growth?," MPRA Paper 52705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tan Kuan Lu, Clifford, 2014. "University Rankings Game and its relation to GDP per capita and GDP growth," MPRA Paper 53933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdalali Monsef & Abolfazl Shahmohammadi Mehrjardi, 2015. "Investigation Development Degree of Esfahan Province of Iran in Terms of Educational Indices," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 37-44, January.
- Tan, Clifford, 2013. "The contribution of university rankings to country's GDP per capita," MPRA Paper 53900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bexheti, Abdylmenaf & Mustafi, Besime, 2015. "Impact of public funding of education on economic growth in Macedonia," BERG Working Paper Series 98, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Goldbach, Stefan, 2012.
"Innovation and education: Is there a "nerd effect"?,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
210, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Goldbach, Stefan, 2012. "Innovation and Education: Is there a 'Nerd Effect'?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62307, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Education Quantity; Enrolment; Government Spending on Education; Education Quality; Cross Country;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-01-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2011-01-03 (Education)
- NEP-FDG-2011-01-03 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2011-01-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp10-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .