Report NEP-FDG-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Piazza, 2010. "Growth and Crisis, Unavoidable Connection?," IMF Working Papers 10/267, International Monetary Fund.
- Cooray, Arusha, 2010. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth," Economics Working Papers wp10-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Jalil, Abdul & Wahid, Abu N. M. & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2010. "Financial Development and Growth: A Positive, Monotonic Relationship? Empirical Evidences from South Africa," MPRA Paper 27668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Irmen, 2010. "Steady-State Growth and the Elasticity of Substitution," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Soultanaeva, Albina, 2010. "Financial Intermediation and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Baltic countries," Umeå Economic Studies 817, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Le Van, Cuong & Luong, Thai Bao & Nguyen, Manh-Hung & Nguyen, Tu-Anh, 2010. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for a Developing Country," LERNA Working Papers 10.22.328, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Borissov, Kirill & Surkov, Alexander, 2010. "Endogenous growth in a model with heterogeneous agents and voting on public goods," MPRA Paper 27517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ikonen, Pasi, 2010. "Effect of finance on growth through more efficient utilization of technological innovations," Research Discussion Papers 21/2010, .
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Public policy, trust and growth: disclosure of government information in Japan," MPRA Paper 27703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goenka, Aditya & Le Van, Cuong & Nguyen, Manh-Hung, 2010. "Existence of competitive equilibrium in an optimal growth model with heterogeneous agents and endogenous leisure," LERNA Working Papers 10-24-330, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Nguyen, Manh-Hung & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2010. "Growth and convergence in a model with renewable and non-renewable resources: existence, transitional dynamics, and empirical evidence," LERNA Working Papers 10.25.331, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Nordal, Kjell Bjorn & Naes, Randi, 2010. "The relationship between bankruptcy risk and growth for non-listed firms," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/10, University of Stavanger.
- FUKAO Kyoji, 2010. "Service Sector Productivity in Japan: The key to future economic growth," Policy Discussion Papers 10001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nguyen, Manh-Hung & Nguyen-Van, Phu, 2010. "Growth and convergence in a model with renewable and non-renewable resources: existence, transitional dynamics, and empirical evidence," TSE Working Papers 10-210, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martine AUDIBERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Alassane DRABO, 2010. "Global Burden of Disease and Economic Growth," Working Papers 201036, CERDI.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio, 2010. "The balance-of-payments constraint on economic growth in a long-term perspective: Spain, 1850-2000," Working Papers 10-10, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.