Report NEP-HRM-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Van, Cuong & Luong, Thai Bao & Nguyen, Manh-Hung & Nguyen, Tu-Anh, 2010. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for a Developing Country," LERNA Working Papers 10.22.328, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Manuel Garçon & Josselin Garnier & Abdennebi Omrane, 2010. "Anticipations effects in endogeneous probability-migration models," Documents de Travail 2010-08, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2010. "Human Capital, Employment Protection and Growth in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201028, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2010. "Education or Creativity: what matters most for economic performance?," Working Paper CRENoS 201031, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- A. Arrighetti & A. Lasagni, 2010. "Assessing the determinants of fast growth in Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Cooray, Arusha, 2010. "The Role of Education in Economic Growth," Economics Working Papers wp10-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Stark, Oded, 2010. "Policy Repercussions of "The New Economics of the Brain Drain"," Discussion Papers 98003, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Jens Mohrenweiser & Thomas Zwick & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2010. "Poaching And Firm Sponsored Training: First Clean Evidence," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0051, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised May 2013.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2010. "See you on Facebook: the effect of social networking on human interaction," MPRA Paper 27661, University Library of Munich, Germany.