The Impact of Reform on Economic Growth in China: A Principal Component Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Chen, Jian, 1997. "The Coast-Noncoast Income Gap, Productivity, and Regional Economic Policy in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 220-236, October.
- Yan Wang & Yudong Yao, 2001. "Sources of China's economic growth, 1952-99 : incorporating human capital accumulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2650, The World Bank.
- Zuliu F. Hu & Mohsin S. Khan, 1997. "Why Is China Growing So Fast?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 103-131, March.
- K.P. Kalirajan & M.B. Obwona & S. Zhao, 1996. "A Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Agricultural Growth before and after Reforms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 331-338.
- Coelli, T. J., 1992. "A computer program for frontier production function estimation : Frontier version 2.0," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 29-32, May.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1993. "Capital Formation and Economic Growth in China," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 809-842.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Sheng & Xunpeng Shi, .
"Energy Market Integration and Economic Convergence: Implications for East Asia,"
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yu SHENG & Xunpeng SHI, 2011. "Energy Market Integration and Economic Convergence: Implications for East Asia," Working Papers DP-2011-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Miaojie Yu, . "Measure the Energy Market Integration in East Asia: A Principal Component Analysis Approach," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Dandan ZHANG & Xunpeng SHI & Yu SHENG, 2014. "Enhanced Measurement of Energy Market Integration in East Asia: An Application of Dynamic Principal Component Analysis," Working Papers DP-2014-23, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional reform; growth; technical efficiency; principal component analysis; stochastic frontier analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-09-29 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-29 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2008-09-29 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2008-09-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2008-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .