Foreign Trade and the Gender Earnings Differential in Urban Mexico
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cynthia J. Brown & Jose A. Pagan & Eduardo Rodrφguez Oreggia y Roman, 1999. "Occupational attainment and gender earnings differentials in Mexico," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(1), pages 123-135, October.
- Udry, Christopher, 1996. "Gender, Agricultural Production, and the Theory of the Household," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1010-46, October.
- Black, Sandra E. & Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2002.
"Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination,"
IZA Discussion Papers
556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandra E. Black & Elizabeth Brainerd, 2004. "Importing equality? The impact of globalization on gender discrimination," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(4), pages 540-559, July.
- Sandra E. Black & Elizabeth Brainerd, 2004. "Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(4), pages 540-559, July.
- Sandra E. Black & Elizabeth Brainerd, 2002. "Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 9110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra & Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2002. "Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination," CEPR Discussion Papers 3532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & David Neumark & Kenneth R. Troske, 1997.
"Market Forces and Sex Discrimination,"
NBER Working Papers
6321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Hannan, Timothy, 1986. "Sex Discrimination and Product Market Competition: The Case of the Banking Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(1), pages 149-73, February.
- Sandra E. Black & Philip E. Strahan, 2001. "The Division of Spoils: Rent-Sharing and Discrimination in a Regulated Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 814-831, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2002-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.