Simple Model for a Small Open Economy: An Application to the ASEAN-5 Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Kam & Kirdan Lees & Philip Liu, 2009.
"Uncovering the Hit List for Small Inflation Targeters: A Bayesian Structural Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(4), pages 583-618, June.
- Timothy Kam & Kirdan Lees & Philip Liu, 2006. "Uncovering The Hit-List For Small Inflation Targeters: A Bayesian Structural Analysis," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-473, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Timothy Kim & Kirdan Lees & Philip Liu, 2006. "Uncovering the Hit-list for Small Inflation Targeters: A Bayesian Structural Analysis," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2006/09, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Arief Ramayandi, 2006.
"Reliability of Structural Shocks Estimates from a Bivariate SVAR Model: The Case of Southeast Asian Countries,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
357, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arief Ramayandi, 2006. "Reliability of Structural Shocks Estimates from a Bivariate SVAR Model - The Case of Southeast Asian Countries," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22305, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2003. "Monetary Theory and Policy, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232316, January.
- Gordon de BROUWER & Arief RAMAYANDI & David TURVEY, 2006. "Macroeconomic Linkages and Regional Monetary Cooperation: Steps Ahead," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 1(2), pages 284-301.
- V. V Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002.
"Can Sticky Price Models Generate Volatile and Persistent Real Exchange Rates?,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 533-563.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1998. "Can sticky price models generate volatile and persistent real exchange rates?," Staff Report 223, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2000. "Can Sticky Price Models Generate Volatile and Persistent Real Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 7869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2002. "Can sticky price models generate volatile and persistent real exchange rates?," Staff Report 277, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Changmo AHN & Hong-Bum KIM & Dongkoo CHANG, 2006. "Is East Asia Fit For An Optimum Currency Area? An Assessment Of The Economic Feasibility Of A Higher Degree Of Monetary Cooperation In East Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(3), pages 288-305.
- Eric Parrado, 2004. "Singapore's Unique Monetary Policy; How Does it Work?," IMF Working Papers 04/10, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arief Ramayandi, 2009. "Assessing Monetary Policy Efficiency in the ASEAN-5 Countries," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200902, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2009.
- Dutu, Richard, 2016. "Why has economic growth slowed down in Indonesia? An investigation into the Indonesian business cycle using an estimated DSGE model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 46-55.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; small open economy model; maximum likelihood estimation;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .