Reliability of Structural Shocks Estimates from a Bivariate SVAR Model - The Case of Southeast Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arief Ramayandi, 2006. "Reliability of Structural Shocks Estimates from a Bivariate SVAR Model: The Case of Southeast Asian Countries," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 357, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arief Ramayandi, 2008. "Simple Model for a Small Open Economy: An Application to the ASEAN-5 Countries," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200801, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2008.
- Omotor, Douglason G. & Niringiye, Aggrey, 2011. "Optimum Currency Area and Shock Asymmetry: A Dynamic Analysis of the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 71-82, September.
- Fathi Elachhab, 2009. "Décrire le cycle économique en Tunisie," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 75-92.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Shocks Estimates; Bivariate SVAR Model; South East Asia;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:macroe:22305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .