Reliability of Structural Shocks Estimates from a Bivariate SVAR Model: The Case of Southeast Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arief Ramayandi, 2006. "Reliability of Structural Shocks Estimates from a Bivariate SVAR Model - The Case of Southeast Asian Countries," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22305, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon de BROUWER & Arief RAMAYANDI & David TURVEY, 2006. "Macroeconomic Linkages and Regional Monetary Cooperation: Steps Ahead," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 1(2), pages 284-301.
- Fathi Elachhab, 2009. "Décrire le cycle économique en Tunisie," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 75-92.
- Arief Ramayandi, 2008. "Simple Model for a Small Open Economy: An Application to the ASEAN-5 Countries," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200801, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2008.
- Omotor, Douglason G. & Niringiye, Aggrey, 2011. "Optimum Currency Area and Shock Asymmetry: A Dynamic Analysis of the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 71-82, September.
More about this item
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csg:ajrcau:357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akira Kinefuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ajrccau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.