Décrire le cycle économique en Tunisie
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Arief Ramayandi, 2006.
"Reliability of Structural Shocks Estimates from a Bivariate SVAR Model - The Case of Southeast Asian Countries,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22305, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Arief Ramayandi, 2006. "Reliability of Structural Shocks Estimates from a Bivariate SVAR Model: The Case of Southeast Asian Countries," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 357, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Faust, Jon & Leeper, Eric M, 1997.
"When Do Long-Run Identifying Restrictions Give Reliable Results?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(3), pages 345-353, July.
- Jon Faust & Eric M. Leeper, 1994. "When do long-run identifying restrictions give reliable results?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 94-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jon Faust & Eric M. Leeper, 1994. "When do long-run identifying restrictions give reliable results?," International Finance Discussion Papers 462, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Faust and Leeper JBES 1997 paper," Statistical Software Components RTZ00058, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dungey, Mardi & Pagan, Adrian, 2000. "A Structural VAR Model of the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(235), pages 321-342, December.
- Fathi, Elachhab, 2007. "Une analyse historiographique des causes du cycle économique en Tunisie," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(3), pages 359-397, septembre.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999.
"Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995. "Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BKFILTER: RATS procedure to implement band pass filter using Baxter-King method," Statistical Software Components RTS00026, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Monica Billio & Jacques Anas & Laurent Ferrara & Marco Lo Duca, 2007. "A turning point chronology for the Euro-zone," Working Papers 2007_33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Arthur F. Burns & Wesley C. Mitchell, 1946. "Measuring Business Cycles," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number burn46-1, March.
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2002.
"Dissecting the cycle: a methodological investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 365-381, March.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2000. "Disecting the Cycle: A Methodological Investigation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1164, Econometric Society.
- Ahmed, Shaghil, 2003.
"Sources of economic fluctuations in Latin America and implications for choice of exchange rate regimes,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 181-202, October.
- Shaghil Ahmed, 1999. "Sources of economic fluctuations in Latin America and implications for choice of exchange rate regimes," International Finance Discussion Papers 656, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1999.
- Sandra M. Leitner, 2005. "The Business Cycle in the Philippines," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22644, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chauvet, Marcelle, 2002. "The Brazilian Business and Growth Cycles," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 56(1), January.
- Rahman, Pk. Md. Motiur & Yamagata, Tatsufumi, 2004. "Business Cycles and Seasonal Cycles in Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 1, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Willy A Hoffmaister & Jorge Roldos, 1997. "Are Business Cycles Different in Asia and Latin America?," IMF Working Papers 97/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoffmaister, Alexander W. & Roldos, Jorge E., 2001.
"The Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries: Brazil and Korea,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-239, April.
- Jorge Roldos & Willy A Hoffmaister, 1996. "The Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries; Brazil and Korea," IMF Working Papers 96/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacques Anas & Laurent Ferrara, 2004. "Detecting Cyclical Turning Points: The ABCD Approach and Two Probabilistic Indicators," Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2004(2), pages 193-225.
- Calos E.J.M.Zarazaga & Finn E. Kydland, 1997. "Is the business cycle of Argentina \\"different?\\"," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue qiv, pages 21-36.
- Brieuc Monfort & François Hild & Benoît Heitz, 2006. "Synchronisation des cycles au sein du G7 et intégration commerciale et financière," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 172(1), pages 45-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehdi Bhoury & Mohamed Slim Mouha, 2015. "Characteristics of the Tunisian Business Cycle and its International Synchronization," IHEID Working Papers 16-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More about this item
Keywordscyclical regularities; structural VAR; unobservable component model; synchronization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:ecoldc:ecop_189_0075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economie-et-prevision.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.