Characteristics of the Tunisian Business Cycle and its International Synchronization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Male, 2010. "Developing Country Business Cycles: Characterising the Cycle," Working Papers 663, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1999.
"Measuring Business Cycles: Approximate Band-Pass Filters For Economic Time Series,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 575-593, November.
- Marianne Baxter & Robert G. King, 1995. "Measuring Business Cycles Approximate Band-Pass Filters for Economic Time Series," NBER Working Papers 5022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BKFILTER: RATS procedure to implement band pass filter using Baxter-King method," Statistical Software Components RTS00026, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Canova, Fabio, 1998. "Detrending and business cycle facts: A user's guide," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 533-540, May.
- Canova, Fabio, 1998. "Detrending and business cycle facts," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 475-512, May.
- Stan du Plessis, 2006. "Business Cycles in Emerging market Economies: A New View of the Stylised Facts," Working Papers 02/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Fathi, Elachhab, 2007. "Une analyse historiographique des causes du cycle économique en Tunisie," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(3), pages 359-397, septembre.
- Fathi Elachhab, 2009. "Décrire le cycle économique en Tunisie," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(3), pages 75-92.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989.
"New Classicals and Keynesians, or the Good Guys and the Bad Guys,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(III), pages 263-273, September.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "New Classicals and Keynesians, or the Good Guys and the Bad Guys," NBER Working Papers 2982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "New Classicals And Keynesians, Or The Good Guys And The Bad Guys," RCER Working Papers 187, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Imed Medhioub, 2010. "Business Cycle Synchronization: A Mediterranean Comparison," Working Papers 527, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2010.
- Fathi Elachhab, 2010. "Les déterminants de la synchronisation cyclique Tunisie-zone euro," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(4), pages 33-62.
- Alessandra Iacobucci & Alain Noullez, 2005.
"A Frequency Selective Filter for Short-Length Time Series,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 75-102, February.
- Alain Noullez & Alessandra Iacobucci, 2004. "A Frequency-selective Filter for Short-Length Time Series," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 128, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alessandra Iacobucci & Alain Noullez, 2004. "A Frequency Selective Filter for Short-Length Time Series," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2004-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Rachel Male, 2010. "Developing Country Business Cycles: Revisiting the Stylised Facts," Working Papers 664, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycle; spectral analysis; international synchronization.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-09-26 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heidwp16-2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.