Internationalization of Chinese firms in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1998.
" Multinational Corporations and Spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 247-277, July.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- V.N. Balasubramanyam & David Greenaway, 1992. "Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment: Japanese Investment in the EC," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 175-194, June.
- Balakrishnan, Srinivasan & Koza, Mitchell P., 1993. "Information asymmetry, adverse selection and joint-ventures : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 99-117, January.
- Peter J Buckley & L Jeremy Clegg & Adam R Cross & Xin Liu & Hinrich Voss & Ping Zheng, 2007. "The determinants of Chinese outward foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 499-518, July.
- Duysters, Geert & Saebi, Tina & Dong, Qinqin, 2007. "Strategic Partnering with Chinese Companies: Hidden Motives and Treasures," MERIT Working Papers 034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Filippov, Sergey & Saebi, Tina, 2008. "Europeanisation Strategy of Chinese Companies: Its Perils and Promises," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Geert Duysters & Jojo Jacob & Charmianne Lemmens & Yu Jintian, 2009. "Internationalization and technological catching up of emerging multinationals: a comparative case study of China's Haier group," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 325-349, April.
- Christian Milelli & Françoise Hay & Yunnan Shi, 2009. "Chinese firms enter Europe : some empirical evidence," Post-Print halshs-00421377, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessia Amighini & Claudio Cozza & Roberta Rabellotti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2014. "Investigating Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investments: How Can Firm-level Data Help?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 22(6), pages 44-63, November.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012.
"Climate Change Meets Trade in Promoting Green Growth: Potential Conflicts and Synergies,"
Chapters,in: Responding to Climate Change, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Climate change meets trade in promoting green growth: potential conflicts and synergies," MPRA Paper 18858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "Climate Change Meets Trade in Promoting Green Growth: Potential Conflicts and Synergies," Economics Study Area Working Papers 105, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Climate Change Meets Trade in Promoting Green Growth: Potential Conflicts and Synergies," Working Papers 2010.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vito Amendolagine & Claudio Cozza & Roberta Rabellotti, 2015.
"Chinese and Indian Multinationals: A Firm-Level Analysis of their Investments in Europe,"
Global Economic Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 452-469, December.
- Amendolagine , Vito & Cozza , Claudio & Rabellotti , Roberta, 2014. "Chinese and Indian Multinationals: A Firm-Level Analysis of their Investments in Europe," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/27, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Pareja-Alcaraz, Pablo, 2017. "Chinese investments in Southern Europe's energy sectors: Similarities and divergences in China's strategies in Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 700-710.
- Zhaoxin Dai & Yunfeng Hu & Guanhua Zhao, 2017. "The Suitability of Different Nighttime Light Data for GDP Estimation at Different Spatial Scales and Regional Levels," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Zhang, Ying & Duysters, Geert, 2010. "Entrepreneurship Development and the Role of Economic Transition in Entrepreneurial Activities in China," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Amighini, Alessia & Cozza, Claudio & Rabellotti, Roberta & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014. "An analysis of Chinese outward FDIs in Europe with firm-level data," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:42:p:4231-4240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessia Amighini & Roberta Rabellotti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013.
"China's Outward FDI: An Industry-Level Analysis of Host-Country Determinants,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 8(3), pages 309-336, September.
- Alessia Amighini & Roberta Rabellotti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2011. "China's Outward FDI: An Industry-level Analysis of Host Country Determinants," CESifo Working Paper Series 3688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Gorgoni, Sara & Günther, Christina & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2014. "Emerging versus advanced country MNEs investing in Europe: A typology of subsidiary global–local connections," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 680-691.
- Christian Dreger & Yun Schüler-Zhou & Margot Schüller, 2017.
"Determinants of Chinese direct investments in the European Union,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(42), pages 4231-4240, September.
- Christian Dreger & Yun Schüler-Zhou & Margot Schüller, 2015. "Determinants of Chinese Direct Investments in the European Union," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1480, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wade Jacoby, 2014. "Different cases, different faces: Chinese investment in Central and Eastern Europe," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 199-214, March.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic alliances; emerging economies; China; Europe; internationalisation;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-10-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2009-10-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2009-10-31 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2009041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .