Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment: Japanese Investment in the EC
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-9886|
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997.
"Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 6019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 172, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Holger Görg, 2000. "Fragmentation and trade: US inward processing trade in the EU," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 403-422, 09.
- Görg, Holger, 2000. "Fragmentation and trade: US inward processing trade in the EU," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2491, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2008. "Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia - Prospects and Problems," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22141, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia : Prospects and Problems," Working Papers id:2691, eSocialSciences.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "The Integration and Fragmentation Roles of Transnational Companies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari & Globerman, Steven, 1998. "Regional Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment: The North American Experience," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 269, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1999. "Trade restraints and Japanese direct investment flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Ma, Yue & Morikawa, Koichiro & Shone, Ronald, 2000. "A macroeconomic model of direct investment in foreign affiliates of Japanese firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 311-335, December.
- Chandra, Ramdas & Newburry, William, 1997. "A cognitive map of the international business field," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 387-410, August.
- D. Greenaway & R. Hine, 1993. "Trade policy and protection in the European Community," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 433-456, December.
- Motta, Massimo & Norman, George, 1996. "Does Economic Integration Cause Foreign Direct Investment?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 757-783, November.
- Massimo Motta & George Norman, 1993. "Does economic integration cause foreign direct investment?," Economics Working Papers 28, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jost, Thomas, 1997. "Direktinvestitionen und Standort Deutschland," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1997,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Zhang, Ying & Filippov, Sergey, 2009. "Internationalization of Chinese firms in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional integration and foreign direct investment : a conceptual framework and three cases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1750, The World Bank.
- Carmen Raluca Stoian & Roger Vickerman, 2005. "The Interplay Between Foreign Direct Investment, Security and European Integration: The Case of the Central and Eastern European Countries," Studies in Economics 0509, School of Economics, University of Kent.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:30:y:1992:i:2:p:175-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed