Contract Prolongation In Innovation Production As A Principal-Agent Problem With Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cantor, Richard M, 1988. "Work Effort and Contract Length," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(219), pages 343-353, August.
- Flinn, Christopher J, 1997.
"Equilibrium Wage and Dismissal Processes,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 221-236, April.
- Flinn, Christopher J., 1991. "Equilibrium Wage and Dismissal Processes," Working Papers 91-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Flinn, C.J., 1993. "Equilibrium Wage and Dismissal Processes," Working Papers 93-38, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1973. "The Economic Theory of Agency: The Principal's Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 134-139, May.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1983. "Incentive Effects of Terminations: Applications to the Credit and Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 912-927, December.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1980. "A Generalized Hazard Rate," Discussion Papers 435, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:7:y:1996:i:2:p:262-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arijit Sen, 1996. "Termination Clauses in Long-Term Contracts," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 473-496, December.
- Kamien, Morton I. & Schwartz, Nancy L., 1980. "A generalized hazard rate," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 245-249.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:2001036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.