Spatial distance in a technology gap model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Barro, Robert T. & Sala-I-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Regional growth and migration: A Japan-United States comparison," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 312-346, December.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1992. "Real Effects of Academic Research: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 363-367, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mozhgan Moallemi & Shekofeh Farahmand, 2005. "Regional Trade Integration and Spatial Effects in the Euro-Mediterranean Zone," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 10(1), pages 1-13, spring.
- Thomas Brenner & Niels Weigelt, 2001.
"The Evolution Of Industrial Clusters — Simulating Spatial Dynamics,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 127-147.
- Thomas Brenner, Niels Weigelt, -DISCUSSANT: Gianfranco Guilioni, 2000. "The Evolution Of Industrial Clusters- Simulating Spatial Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 284, Society for Computational Economics.
- Patrick Llerena & André Lorentz, 2003. "Alternative Theories on Economic Growth and the Co-evolution of Macro-Dynamics and Technological Change: A survey," LEM Papers Series 2003/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Frederic Carluer, 2005. "Dynamics of Russian regional clubs: The time of divergence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 713-726.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Karine PELLIER, 2009.
"La convergence des activités innovantes en Europe. Les enseignements de l’économétrie spatiale appliquée à l’histoire du temps présent,"
Economies et Sociétés (Serie 'Histoire Economique Quantitative'),
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), issue 40, pages 805-831, May.
- Pellier Karine & Diebolt Claude, 2009. "La convergence des activités innovantes en Europe. Les enseignements de l’économétrie spatiale appliquée à l’histoire du temps présent," Working Papers 09-04, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Influence of Advertising Variability, Brand Extension Effects, Brand Name, Variety Seeking Behavior and Customer Value on Buying Decisions: A Multi-experiment Analysis," Marketing Working Papers 2006-01-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
More about this item
Keywordsregional and urban economics ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamer:1999021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.