Alternative Theories on Economic Growth and the Co-evolution of Macro-Dynamics and Technological Change: A survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 1995. "An Evolutionary Model of Long Term Cyclical Variations of Catching Up and Falling Behind," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 209-227, September.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1972. "The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1237-1255, December.
- Cani�ls; M.C.J. & Verspagen; B., 1999. "Spatial distance in a technology gap model," Working Papers 99.10, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011.
"The Balance of Payments Constraint as an Explanation of International Growth Rate Differences,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 429-438.
- Anthony Philip Thirlwall, 1979. "The Balance of Payments Constraint as an Explanation of International Growth Rate Differences," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 32(128), pages 45-53.
- Anthony Philip Thirlwall, 1979. "The Balance of Payments Constraint as an Explanation of International Growth Rate Differences," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 32(128), pages 45-53.
- Dixon, R & Thirlwall, A P, 1975. "A Model of Regional Growth-Rate Differences on Kaldorian Lines," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 201-214, July.
- Chiaromonte, Francesca & Dosi, Giovanni, 1993. "Heterogeneity, competition, and macroeconomic dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 39-63, June.
- Patrick Llerena & Andre' Lorentz, 2003.
"Cumulative Causation and Evolutionary Micro-Founded Technical Change: A Growth Model with Integrated Economies,"
LEM Papers Series
2003/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Patrick Llerena & André Lorentz, 2004. "Cumulative Causation and Evolutionary Micro-Founded Technical Change : A Growth Model with Integrated Economies," Working Papers of BETA 2004-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- G. Silverberg & B. Verspagen, 1995. "Evolutionary Theorizing on Economic Growth," Working Papers wp95078, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carton, Christine, 2008.
"Crecimiento economico en America Latina: Evidencias desde una perspectiva Kaldoriana
[Economic growth in Latin America: Evidence from a Kaldorian perspective]," MPRA Paper 8696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Lorentz, .
"Sectoral Specialisation and Growth Rate Differences Among Integrated Economies,"
The Electronic Journal of Evolutionary Modeling and Economic Dynamics,
IFReDE - Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- André Lorentz, 2004. "Sectoral Specialisation and Growth Rate Differences Among Integrated Economies," LEM Papers Series 2004/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- AndrÃ© Lorentz, 2004. "Sectoral Specialisation and Growth Rate DIfferences Among Integrated Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 165, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mário Luiz Possas & Esther Dweck, 2005. "A Multisectoral Micro-Macrodynamic Model," Working Papers 0012, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Mario Luiz Possas & Esther Dweck, 2004. "A Multisectoral Micro-Macrodynamic Model e Crescimento Econômico: Uma Resenha Temática sobre a Nova Economia Institucional," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(3), pages 1-43.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Technical Change; Cumulative Causation; Evolutionary Theory.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-04-11 (Development)
- NEP-HPE-2004-04-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2004-04-11 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2003/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .