Exchange Market Pressure in African Lusophone Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hull, Galen Spencer, 2000. "U.S. MBA and Management Training Programs in Central and Eastern Europe," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 319-327, October.
- Cabrera, Elizabeth F. & Ortega, Jaime & Cabrera, Ángel, 2003. "An exploration of the factors that influence employee participation in Europe," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54, February.
- Lopes, Teresa da Silva, 2005. "Competing with Multinationals: Strategies of the Portuguese Alcohol Industry," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 79(03), pages 559-585, September.
- Jone L. Pearce & Imre Branyiczki & Gregory A. Bigley, 2000. "Insufficient Bureaucracy: Trust and Commitment in Particularistic Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 148-162, April.
- Gupta, Vipin & Hanges, Paul J. & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Cultural clusters: methodology and findings," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-15, April.
- Cabrera, Elizabeth F. & Cabrera, Ángel & Ortega, Jaime, 2001. "Employee participation in Europe," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb010602, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-01 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-03-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2008-03-01 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2008-03-01 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .