Report NEP-IFN-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Ling, Tai-Hu, 2008. "Real interest rate parity: evidence from East Asian economies relative to China," MPRA Paper 7291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2007. "The real interest rate differential: international evidence based on nonlinear unit root tests," MPRA Paper 7300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorca-Susino, Maria, 2007. "Five Years with the Euro," MPRA Paper 7182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ida Wolden Bache, 2008. "Assessing estimates of the exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper 2007/12, Norges Bank.
- David Hofman & Ruben Atoyan & Dimitri Tzanninis & Mauro Mecagni, 2007. "The Duration of Capital Account Crises; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 07/258, International Monetary Fund.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2007. "On Asymmetry of Exchange Rate Volatility in New EU Member and Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 7298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Y. Kumah, 2007. "A Markov-Switching Approach to Measuring Exchange Market Pressure," IMF Working Papers 07/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Midi, Habshah, 2008. "Monetary exchange rate model: supportive evidence from nonlinear testing procedures," MPRA Paper 7293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:16-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Antonio Ricci & Jaewoo Lee & Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Real Exchange Rates and Fundamentals; A Cross-Country Perspective," IMF Working Papers 08/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Macedo, Jorge Braga de & Pereira, Luis Brites & Reis, Afonso Mendonça, 2008. "Exchange Market Pressure in African Lusophone Countries," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp527, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.