The Effects of Campaign Finance Laws on Turnout, 1950-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:95:y:2001:i:04:p:963-974_40 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:03:p:973-988_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franklin, Mark N., 1999. "Electoral Engineering and Cross-National Turnout Differences: What Role for Compulsory Voting?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 205-216, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:94:y:2000:i:03:p:653-663_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsusaka, John G, 1993.
"Election Closeness and Voter Turnout: Evidence from California Ballot Propositions,"
Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 313-334, August.
- Matsusaka, J.C., 1991. "Election Closeness and Voter Turnout: Evidence from California Ballot Propositions," Papers 91-29, Southern California - School of Business Administration.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:04:p:829-838_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsusaka, John G & Palda, Filip, 1993. "The Downsian Voter Meets the Ecological Fallacy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 855-878, December.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mullins, Michelle & Milyo, Jeffrey & Sykuta, Michael E., 2006. "Regulating for Public Health: Motivations for and Efficacy of State Alcohol Regulations," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21176, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsvoting; campaign finance;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H79 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other
- K39 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2005-12-09 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAW-2005-12-09 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-12-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2005-12-09 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-12-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umc:wpaper:0516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Kulp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.