What, Me Vote?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:95:y:2001:i:04:p:963-974_40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman, 2003. "What Do Unions Do ... to Voting?," NBER Working Papers 9992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:02:p:613-624_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:81:y:1987:i:01:p:45-65_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knack, Stephen, 1993. "Does motor voter work? Evidence from state-level data," MPRA Paper 28079, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1994.
- Burden, Barry C., 2000. "Voter Turnout and the National Election Studies," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 389-398, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2004-07-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAM-2003-08-17 (Central & South America)
- NEP-POL-2004-07-18 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9896. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .