Felon Disenfranchisement and Voter Turnout
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Buchmueller & John Dinardo, 2002.
"Did Community Rating Induce an Adverse Selection Death Spiral? Evidence from New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 280-294, March.
- Thomas Buchmueller & John DiNardo, 1999. "Did Community Rating Induce an Adverse Selection Death Spiral? Evidencefrom New York, Pennsylvania and Connecticut," NBER Working Papers 6872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:81:y:1987:i:02:p:405-423_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burden, Barry C., 2000. "Voter Turnout and the National Election Studies," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 389-398, July.
- McDonald, Michael P., 2003. "On the Overreport Bias of the National Election Study Turnout Rate," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 180-186, March.
- Lochner, L., 1999. "Education, Work, and Crime: Theory and Evidence," RCER Working Papers 465, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael V. Haselswerdt, 2009. "Con Job: An Estimate of Ex-Felon Voter Turnout Using Document-Based Data," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(2), pages 262-273.
- Klumpp, Tilman & Mialon, Hugo M. & Williams, Michael A., 2017. "The Voting Rights of Ex-Felons and Election Outcomes in the United States," Working Papers 2017-3, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:172:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0448-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:33:y:2004:p:85-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .