Report NEP-LAW-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Festerling, 2005. "Cartel Prosecution and Leniency Programs: Corporate versus Individual Leniency," Economics Working Papers 2005-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2005. "Should Contractual Clauses that Forbid Renegotiation Always be Enforced?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hotte, Louis & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2005. "Individual Protection Against Property Crime: Decomposing the Effects of Protection Observability," CEPR Discussion Papers 5293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Crime and Conformism," CEPR Discussion Papers 5331, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Alberini & Erik Lichtenberg & Dominic Mancini & Gregmar I. Galinato, 2005. "Was It Something I Ate? Implementation of the FDA Seafood HACCP Program," Working Papers 2005.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Machin, Stephen & Marie, Olivier, 2005. "Crime and Police Resources: The Street Crime Initiative," IZA Discussion Papers 1853, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2005. "The Determinants of Asset Stripping: Theory and Evidence from the Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 1867, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paul Oyer, 2005. "Salary or Benefits?," NBER Working Papers 11817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2005. "The Benefits of Liberalising Product Markets and Reducing Barriers to International Trade and Investment in the OECD," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 463, OECD Publishing.
- Jeffrey Milyo & David M. Primo, 2005. "The Effects of Campaign Finance Laws on Turnout, 1950-2000," Working Papers 0516, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 01 Feb 2006.
- Guido Travaglini, 2005. "Property Crime and Law Enforcement in Italy. A Regional Panel Analysis 1980-95," Econometrics 0512001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela Russo & Terry L. Hart & Chryssa Papathanassiou, 2004. "Governance of securities clearing and settlement systems," Occasional Paper Series 21, European Central Bank.
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Leniency Policies and Illegal Transactions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 74, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2004. "Evolutionary approaches to legal change," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 47, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore