An Examination of the Effects of the Recent Economic Crisis on Major League Baseball (MLB) Attendance Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scully, Gerald W, 1974. "Pay and Performance in Major League Baseball," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 915-930, December.
- Kevin Denny & Vincent O’ Sullivan, 2007.
"The Economic Consequences of Being Left-Handed: Some Sinister Results,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(2).
- Kevin Denny, 2004. "The economic consequences of being left-handed : some sinister results," Open Access publications 10197/171, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2006. "The economic consequences of being left-handed: some sinister results," IFS Working Papers W06/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marc Lavoie, 2000. "The Location of Pay Discrimination in the National Hockey League," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(4), pages 401-411, November.
- J. C. H. Jones & William D. Walsh, 1988. "Salary Determination in the National Hockey League: The Effects of Skills, Franchise Characteristics, and Discrimination," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 41(4), pages 592-604, July.
- Neil Longley, 1995. "Salary Discrimination in the National Hockey League: The Effects of Team Location," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 21(4), pages 413-422, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umb:econwp:11135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christelle Viauroux). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumbus.html .